Once again, I’ve been gathering my thoughts for the next issue of “Far Above Rubies“. This upcoming issue is on “Meditating on God’s Word”. As I have been thinking about it, I keep coming back to how Bible memorization is so importatnt to meditating on the Word of God.
So, I’d like to ask you all to share your thoughts on Bible memory.
- Do you have a specific method you use to memorize God’s Word?
- What have you found helpful as you memorize?
- Do you prefer memorizing entire chapters or verses on a specific topic, etc.?
- What are some of your reasons for memorizing Scripture?
- How has Bible memory been beneficial to you in your walk with the Lord?
You can answer just some of these questions or all of them if you would like ~ which ever you choose is just fine! Please leave a comment on the post sharing your thoughts and ideas on this topic. I will then include these comments in the upcoming issue of FAR.
Comments that are left on this post, will not appear on the site until the newsletter is finished. Once I have mailed out the newsletter, I will make the comments visible on my blog. That way, when you get the newsletter you will not have already read everyone’s thoughts on this topic.
(Please note that I may not be able to include everyone’s comments in the newsletter.)
Thank you all so much for your help! I can’t wait to hear what you all have to share!